How to manage fraud and risk in Cash Management
08. kesäkuuta 2016 - 08. kesäkuuta 2016
Welcome to join the third webinar in a series of three about risk and fraud management in purchase-to-pay and cash management!
Title: How to manage fraud and risk in Cash Management
Date: on demand
Duration: 45 minutes
Location: Your computer/phone/tablet
Cost: Free of charge but requires registration
Presenters: Jukka Sallinen, Sami Grönroos (OpusCapita)
|Jukka Sallinen||Sami Grönroos|
Welcome to join our 3rd webinar in the OpusCapita series about risk and fraud management in purchase-to-pay and cash management. In the first webinar we went through common risks your organization might be facing, and in the second one we focused on risk management and mitigation.
The third webinar on June 8 will focus in cash management. We will introduce a complete framework to identify risks of fraud and cybercrime and map those risks to correct mitigation activities.
- Examples of external and internal fraud and cybercrime in cash management
- How to identify risky processes and mitigation activities
- Step for implementing end-to-end secure payment process
- Segregation of duties best practices
- How to manage manual payments
- Security in a cloud solution
Welcome to join us!
The webinar is free of charge.
This webinar is a continuation of the webinars held in April 6 and May 2, where we brought up new perspectives on risk area and identification, and on risk management in purchase-to-pay processes. The recordings of these can be listened afterwards by registering here.